Sunday Jul, 14 2024 06:50:38 PM

Do not overload, Cotabato Light reminds consumers

USEFUL TIPS • 06:15 AM Sat Mar 26, 2022
1
By: 
Arlene Valdez-Hepiga /Cotabato Light

Cotabato Light Public Safety Awareness:

Choose the right extension cord for the job, and use it as specified. Extension cords can overheat and cause fires when used improperly. Overheating is usually caused by overloading or connecting equipment that consume more watts than the cord can handle. Damaged extension cords can also cause fires. Extension cords should only be used temporarily. Unplugging the cords when not in use.

Safety first. The safe way is the best way!

Bangsamoro READi nagpatupad ng evacuation sa SGA

Pasado alas onse Biernes kagabi ay nagsimula nang makipag-ugnayan sa lokal na pamahalaan ng Special Geographic Area (SGA) ang Bangsamoro READi...

Images of floods affecting NoCot, MagSur, SulKud

COTABATO CITY - Several villages in Pikit, North Cotabato are now under water, including villages now under the Bangsamoro Special Geographic Area (...

Malacanang officials visit flood affected Maguindanao del Norte, other areas in Mindanao

COTABATO CITY - DSWD Secretary Rex Gatchalian, together with Undersecretary for Disaster Response Management Group (DRMG), arrived in the...

Floods submerge Pagalungan town hall compound

COTABATO CITY - An overnight downpour in Bukidnon and North Cotabato resulted in the flooding of Pagalungan after the Malitubog-Maridagao river...

Civilian police informer killed in illegal firearms deal sting

COTABATO CITY - An illegal gun dealer shot dead a civilian police informer and ran away after he sensed that he had sold three rifles to...